biha

Saturday, April 17, 2010

ThIS is My frECking oKAY LIfe!!...

hey..im back..hoho..now im such in a bored state..mmm..wut im gonna do now??..well at least now is a breaking long term of holz 4 me ..since i had my last final paper last tues...but not im FReaking bORED!!..back there i really miss my old place..old fren..urgh...exp nad aka my roomates..hihi..



NADIAH BAHARI @nad

she was born same wif me la 1990 and studying the same place wif me...HELL wait..why the hell on earth im talking this 2 u..haha..
p/s: she was soo damn afraid every night 2 go 2 d washroom and ask me to go wit her..hehehe..dont tell her k..! ;)




credits also 2 all my fren..hehe..lin,farah,nadia,esooon and not 2 forget also waniey samsudin..!i really likes u all and wish could married ull but yet i CANT!!..haha..kidding.. lurve you!!..nex sem lets party again yeah!!
oppp..wheres wani..wait..!

No comments:

Post a Comment